Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FUNNELED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUNNELED exist?
Definitions of FUNNELED in dictionaries:
- verb - move or pour through a funnel
- v - to pass through a funnel (a cone-shaped utensil)
There are 8 letters in FUNNELED: D E E F L N N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FUNNELED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUNNELED plus a wildcard: FUNNELED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUNNELED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FUNNELED
- funneled Physochlaina Root
- funneled Folds Cardigan - Anthropologie ThisNext
- Fashionist Joann - Market Street SF
- funneled Treat Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Apple Juice funneled Into Container
- funneled Ocean Liner and Tugs Old Photo eBay
- Report Millionaire Richard Stephenson funneled Millions To ...
- Edwards trial Designer funneled secret money - CBS News Video
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.