Scrabble word: FUNICULUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUNICULUS exist?
Definitions of FUNICULUS in dictionaries:
- noun - the stalk of a plant ovule or seed
- noun - any of several body structure resembling a cord
- A bundle of nerve fibers in a nerve trunk.
- One of three major divisions of white matter in the spinal cord, consisting of fasciculi.
- The umbilical cord.
- A stalk connecting an ovule or a seed with the placenta.
- noun - a cordlike anatomical structure
There are 9 letters in FUNICULUS: C F I L N S U U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUNICULUS plus a wildcard: FUNICULUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUNICULUS
Images for FUNICULUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.