Scrabble word: FUNICULAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUNICULAR exist?
Definitions of FUNICULAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a railway up the side of a mountain pulled by a moving cable and having counterbalancing ascending and descending cars
- adj - relating to or operated by a cable
- Of, relating to, or resembling a rope or cord.
- Operated or moved by a cable.
- A cable railway on a steep incline, especially such a railway with simultaneously ascending and descending cars counterbalancing one another.