Scrabble word: FUNICULAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUNICULAR exist?
Definitions of FUNICULAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a railway up the side of a mountain pulled by a moving cable and having counterbalancing ascending and descending cars
- adj - relating to or operated by a cable
- Of, relating to, or resembling a rope or cord.
- Operated or moved by a cable.
- A cable railway on a steep incline, especially such a railway with simultaneously ascending and descending cars counterbalancing one another.
There are 9 letters in FUNICULAR: A C F I L N R U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FUNICULAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUNICULAR plus a wildcard: FUNICULAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUNICULAR
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FUNICULAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.