Scrabble word: FUNCTIONAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUNCTIONAL exist?
Definitions of FUNCTIONAL in dictionaries:
- adj - designed for or capable of a particular function or use
- adj - involving or affecting function rather than physiology
- adj - relating to or based on function especially as opposed to structure
- adj - fit or ready for use or service
- adj - designed for or adapted to a function or use
- adj - (of e.g. a machine) performing or capable of performing
- Of or relating to a function.
- Of, relating to, or indicating a mathematical function or functions.
- Designed for or adapted to a particular function or use: functional architecture.
- Capable of performing; operative: a functional set of brakes.
- Involving functions rather than a physiological or structural cause.
There are 10 letters in FUNCTIONAL: A C F I L N N O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FUNCTIONAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUNCTIONAL plus a wildcard: FUNCTIONAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUNCTIONAL
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words