Scrabble word: FUNCTIONAL
Is FUNCTIONAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FUNCTIONAL in dictionaries:
- adj - designed for or capable of a particular function or use
- adj - involving or affecting function rather than physiology
- adj - relating to or based on function especially as opposed to structure
- adj - fit or ready for use or service
- adj - designed for or adapted to a function or use
- adj - (of e.g. a machine) performing or capable of performing
- Of or relating to a function.
- Of, relating to, or indicating a mathematical function or functions.
- Designed for or adapted to a particular function or use: functional architecture.
- Capable of performing; operative: a functional set of brakes.
- Involving functions rather than a physiological or structural cause.
There are 10 letters in FUNCTIONAL: A C F I L N N O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FUNCTIONAL
Click to search all anagrams of FUNCTIONAL plus a wildcard: FUNCTIONAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUNCTIONAL
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FUNCTIONAL
Lookup in Wiki for FUNCTIONAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.