Scrabble word: FUMBLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUMBLING exist?
Definitions of FUMBLING in dictionaries:
- verb - feel about uncertainly or blindly
- verb - make one's way clumsily or blindly
- verb - handle clumsily
- verb - make a mess of, destroy or ruin
- verb - drop or juggle or fail to play cleanly a grounder
- adj - showing lack of skill or aptitude
- verb - to handle clumsily
There are 8 letters in FUMBLING: B F G I L M N U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUMBLING plus a wildcard: FUMBLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUMBLING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FUMBLING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.