Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FUMBLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUMBLES exist?
Definitions of FUMBLES in dictionaries:
- noun - (sports) dropping the ball
- verb - feel about uncertainly or blindly
- verb - make one's way clumsily or blindly
- verb - handle clumsily
- verb - make a mess of, destroy or ruin
- verb - drop or juggle or fail to play cleanly a grounder
- v - to handle clumsily
There are 7 letters in FUMBLES: B E F L M S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FUMBLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUMBLES plus a wildcard: FUMBLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUMBLES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FUMBLES
- CUSTOM fumbles a.k.a. trouser snake (ROBOT CHICKEN) - HissTank.com ...
- Dr. fumbles Flickr - Photo Sharing
- And finally a RoC version of Lady Jaye ...
- fumbles Hodgepodge Funny Pictures Add Funny
- fumbles the MONKEY BUDDY - TY BEANIE BUDDIES - MWMT - Product ...
- Advanced NFL Stats fumbles Penalties and Home Field Advantage
- Holy Cross fumbles
- 35. Not hittin your pants when the Bus fumbles on the goal line and ...
- FileCovaugn Deboskie-Johnson fumbles at EWU at Cal 2009-09-12.JPG ...
- Delirium When the brain trips and fumbles
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.