Scrabble word: FUGITIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUGITIVE exist?
Definitions of FUGITIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who flees from an uncongenial situation
- noun - someone who is sought by law officers
- adj - lasting for a markedly brief time
- Running away or fleeing, as from the law.
- Difficult to comprehend or retain; elusive: fugitive solutions to the problem.
- Given to change or disappearance; perishable: fugitive beauty.
- Tending to wander; vagabond.
- Having to do with topics of temporary interest; ephemeral.
- One who flees; a refugee.
- Something fleeting or ephemeral.
- verb - to run away