Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FUGITIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUGITIVE exist?
Definitions of FUGITIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who flees from an uncongenial situation
- noun - someone who is sought by law officers
- adj - lasting for a markedly brief time
- Running away or fleeing, as from the law.
- Difficult to comprehend or retain; elusive: fugitive solutions to the problem.
- Given to change or disappearance; perishable: fugitive beauty.
- Tending to wander; vagabond.
- Having to do with topics of temporary interest; ephemeral.
- One who flees; a refugee.
- Something fleeting or ephemeral.
- verb - to run away
There are 8 letters in FUGITIVE: E F G I I T U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FUGITIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUGITIVE plus a wildcard: FUGITIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUGITIVE
8 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FUGITIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.