Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FUDDLED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUDDLED exist?
Definitions of FUDDLED in dictionaries:
- verb - make stupid with alcohol
- verb - consume alcohol
- verb - be confusing or perplexing to
- adj - very drunk
- v - to mix up mentally
There are 7 letters in FUDDLED: D D D E F L U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUDDLED plus a wildcard: FUDDLED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUDDLED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FUDDLED
- fuddled Clock
- fuddled Floral Photographic Print by Ruth Palmer at AllPosters.com
- fuddled traditional art drawings portraits figures 2010 2012 fuddled ...
- Mucking fuddled Rectangle Sticker for
- ... fuddled traditional art drawings portraits figures 2010 2013 fuddled
- Mucking fuddled Wall Clock for
- View bigger - fuddled for iPhone screenshot
- ... Dyslexia Kitchen and Entertaining Mucking fuddled Tile Coaster
- Bradley James by fuddled on de...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.