Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FUDDLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUDDLE exist?
Definitions of FUDDLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a confused multitude of things
- verb - make stupid with alcohol
- verb - consume alcohol
- verb - be confusing or perplexing to
- To put into a state of confusion; befuddle.
- To drink; tipple.
- v - to mix up mentally
There are 6 letters in FUDDLE: D D E F L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FUDDLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUDDLE plus a wildcard: FUDDLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUDDLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FUDDLE
- fuddle Dictionary definition of fuddle Encyclopedia.com FREE ...
- Popshifter Pierre Trudeau Do the fuddle Duddle
- computer skeptical hypothesis
- 13910612 945 ...
- Plutos the Bubblemans.... ...muck n fuddle
- fuddle DO Flickr - Photo Sharing
- REPORT TELLS OF AFGHANI PEDOPHILIA GROSSING OUT US AND BRITISH TROOPS ...
- Dr. fuddles Musical Blog Fascinating Author Interviews Dr. Warren L ...
- Unfuddle - Project Management & Subversion Hosting
- Taken with Instagram at Fuel and fuddle New Age Amazon
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.