Scrabble word: FRONTAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRONTAGE exist?
Definitions of FRONTAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the extent of land abutting on a street or water
- noun - the direction in which something (such as a building) faces
- noun - the face or front of a building
- The front part of a piece of property.
- The land between a building and the street.
- Land adjacent to something, such as a building, street, or body of water.
- The direction in which something faces.
- noun - the front of a building or lot
There are 8 letters in FRONTAGE: A E F G N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRONTAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRONTAGE plus a wildcard: FRONTAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRONTAGE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FRONTAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.