Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FROLICKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FROLICKING exist?
Definitions of FROLICKING in dictionaries:
- noun - gay or light-hearted recreational activity for diversion or amusement
- adj - to play and run about merrily [v -ICKED, -ICKING, -ICS] : FROLICKY
There are 10 letters in FROLICKING: C F G I I K L N O R
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FROLICKING plus a wildcard: FROLICKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FROLICKING
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FROLICKING
- frolicking Fairies - drawing in pencil with palladium leaf.
- Pygmy Goat Kid frolicking Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Even lambs are frolicking for Baconnaise (coz they dont know better.I ...
- House frolicking - House M.D. Photo (8261861) - Fanpop fanclubs
- FileField with frolicking lambs at Cooper Hill - geograph.org.uk ...
- frolicking in the Meadow Flickr - Photo Sharing
- frolicking Satyrs psykter Athens (480 BCE)
- frolicking frogs colorful cut outs frolicking frogs colorful cut outs
- frolicking reindeer
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.