Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FRISKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRISKING exist?
Definitions of FRISKING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of searching someone for concealed weapons or illegal drugs
- verb - play boisterously
- verb - search as for concealed weapons by running the hands rapidly over the clothing and through the pockets
- v - to move or leap about playfully
There are 8 letters in FRISKING: F G I I K N R S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRISKING plus a wildcard: FRISKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRISKING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FRISKING
- Brazilian Police
- TSA frisking Buddhist Monk httpimgur.comMQhJo.jpg
- The Hindu City police intensified frisking and baggage scanning at ...
- How do you feel about the intense frisking and full body scanners
- ... Fergie treated her wedding guests to frisking & metal detectors
- GAGBAY - Thorough frisking
- Magic Negro Watch The Real Pat-Down Outrage Hip Hop Clubs in ...
- Why Dalai Lama and Robert Vadera are exempted from pre-embarkment ...
- frisking THE TRUTH New York Post Hushes Up The Facts About NYPD Stop ...
- The Glade 4.0 View topic - We need a totally Random Picture thread ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.