Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FRETTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRETTING exist?
Definitions of FRETTING in dictionaries:
- noun - agitation resulting from active worry
- noun - a spot that has been worn away by abrasion or erosion
- noun - an ornamental pattern consisting of repeated vertical and horizontal lines (often in relief)
- noun - a small bar of metal across the fingerboard of a musical instrument
- v - to feel anxious and uneasy about something
There are 8 letters in FRETTING: E F G I N R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRETTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRETTING plus a wildcard: FRETTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRETTING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FRETTING
- Off-Angle Spraying Paper
- fretting Fatigue of Slot-dovetails in Turbo-generator Rotor
- Civil servants fretting over budget cuts Canada News Interlake ...
- fretting on tool holder taper
- Ranking polymer resistance to fretting wear fretting Wear
- Towards the Modelling of fretting Wear and Fatigue Interaction in ...
- fretting wear behaviour of splined couplings
- This is work in progress. The diagonal is not ground away yet.
- The fretting corrosion on the outer diameter of a spherical roller on ...