Scrabble word: FREQUENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does FREQUENT exist?
Definitions of FREQUENT in dictionaries:
- verb - do one's shopping at
- verb - be a regular or frequent visitor to a certain place
- adj - coming at short intervals or habitually
- adj - frequently encountered
- Occurring or appearing quite often or at close intervals: frequent errors of judgment.
- adj - occurring again and again
- verb - to be in or at often
There are 8 letters in FREQUENT: E E F N Q R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FREQUENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FREQUENT plus a wildcard: FREQUENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FREQUENT
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FREQUENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.