Scrabble word: FRATERNAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRATERNAL exist?
Definitions of FRATERNAL in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to a fraternity or society of usually men
- adj - (of twins) derived from two separate fertilized ova
- adj - like or characteristic of or befitting a brother
- Of or relating to brothers: a close fraternal tie.
- Showing comradeship; brotherly.
- Of or constituting a fraternity: a fraternal association.
- Of, relating to, or being a twin developed from two separately fertilized ova; dizygotic.