Scrabble word: FRATERNAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRATERNAL exist?
Definitions of FRATERNAL in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to a fraternity or society of usually men
- adj - (of twins) derived from two separate fertilized ova
- adj - like or characteristic of or befitting a brother
- Of or relating to brothers: a close fraternal tie.
- Showing comradeship; brotherly.
- Of or constituting a fraternity: a fraternal association.
- Of, relating to, or being a twin developed from two separately fertilized ova; dizygotic.
There are 9 letters in FRATERNAL: A A E F L N R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRATERNAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRATERNAL plus a wildcard: FRATERNAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRATERNAL
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FRATERNAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.