Scrabble word: FRANKLIN
Is FRANKLIN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FRANKLIN in dictionaries:
- noun - United States historian noted for studies of Black American history (born in 1915)
- noun - printer whose success as an author led him to take up politics
- noun - a landowner (14th and 15th centuries) who was free but not of noble birth
- A medieval English freeholder of nonnoble birth holding extensive property.
- noun - a medieval English landowner
There are 8 letters in FRANKLIN: A F I K L N N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRANKLIN
Click to search all anagrams of FRANKLIN plus a wildcard: FRANKLIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRANKLIN
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FRANKLIN
Lookup in Wiki for FRANKLIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.