Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOXHOLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOXHOLES exist?
Definitions of FOXHOLES in dictionaries:
- noun - a small dugout with a pit for individual shelter against enemy fire
- n - a small pit used for cover in a battle area
There are 8 letters in FOXHOLES: E F H L O O S X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOXHOLES plus a wildcard: FOXHOLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOXHOLES
8 letter words
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOXHOLES
- News Comes to foxholes
- Reg Jans Next to foxholes
- AMOUFLAGED P ILLBOX IN THE F OREST serves as a regimental command ...
- Pictures of foxholes Farm Sheffield - RanchFarmhouseCottage Photos ...
- Faith in foxholes
- ... my hunt for the Band of Brothers E Company foxholes near Foy just nor
- Battle_of_Bastogne - bastogne foxholes
- The Signal Corps in foxholes
- The following photos are from LTC Glenn Callahan USA who visited the ...
- httpwww.pathfindergroupuk.comOther%20General%20HistoryNormandy ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.