Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOXFIRE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOXFIRE exist?
Definitions of FOXFIRE in dictionaries:
- A phosphorescent glow, especially that produced by certain fungi found on rotting wood.
- n - a glow produced by certain fungi on decaying wood
There are 7 letters in FOXFIRE: E F F I O R X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOXFIRE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOXFIRE plus a wildcard: FOXFIRE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOXFIRE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOXFIRE
- Download movie foxfire. Watch foxfire online. Download foxfire in HD ...
- ... known as foxfire. foxfire is a natural form of phosphorescence
- foxfire on rotting bark used for a bonfire.
- foxfire in Allegany State Park NY (photo by highlatitude on Flikr ...
- foxfire (1996) Angelina Jolie - Download Rapidshare Torrent ...
- foxfire la pelicula Crtica sinpsis reparto y trailer de foxfire
- MN8 foxfire products
- The CineFiles foxfire (1996)
- foxfire Cold Splinters
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.