Scrabble word: FOUNDRY
Is FOUNDRY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FOUNDRY in dictionaries:
- noun - factory where metal castings are produced
- An establishment in which metal is melted and poured into molds.
- The skill or operation of founding.
- The castings made by founding.
- noun - an establishment in which metal is cast
There are 7 letters in FOUNDRY: D F N O R U Y
Click to search all anagrams of FOUNDRY plus a wildcard: FOUNDRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOUNDRY
Images for FOUNDRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.