Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOULNESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOULNESS exist?
Definitions of FOULNESS in dictionaries:
- noun - disgusting wickedness and immorality
- noun - a state characterized by foul or disgusting dirt and refuse
- noun - (of weather) the badness of the weather
- noun - the attribute of having a strong offensive smell
- adj - offensive to the senses
There are 8 letters in FOULNESS: E F L N O S S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOULNESS plus a wildcard: FOULNESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOULNESS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOULNESS
- foulness School 1954
- Robert Macfarlane on The Broomway (Photo David Quentin)
- foulness Island from the Air
- Mohini the only female avatar of Vishnu (statue in a Belur temple ...
- We entered the Blackwater a little before high water and then slowly ...
- More information about foulness and the Heritage Centre can be found ...
- Sunset over the Broomway. foulness Island. - Wildlife Photography
- Deserted roads of foulness Island Taken on the road going towards ...
- of castle kaladrac and destroy whatever foulness now lurks therein
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.