Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FORTIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORTIFY exist?
Definitions of FORTIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - make strong or stronger
- verb - enclose by or as if by a fortification
- verb - prepare oneself for a military confrontation
- verb - add nutrients to
- verb - add alcohol to (beverages)
- To make strong, as: a.
- v - to strengthen against attack
There are 7 letters in FORTIFY: F F I O R T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORTIFY plus a wildcard: FORTIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORTIFY
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORTIFY
- Essential oils for boosting Immune function fortify
- fortify Cafe Restaurant Reviews Maidstone United Kingdom ...
- Homemade liver & barley sausage great-Grandpa Millers Great ...
- CD fortify B017
- application security software with hp fortify hp fortify application ...
- images of epictetus quotes fortify yourself wallpaper
- 15 Technologies to fortify Your House During the Holidays
- Omega 3 Nordic Naturals Fish Oil Pills
- Keune - Care Line Man fortify Duo Kit - Bella Hair
- Technocrats quietly fortify institutions as Filipino politicos bicker ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.