Scrabble word: FORTIFIED
Is FORTIFIED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FORTIFIED in dictionaries:
- verb - make strong or stronger
- verb - enclose by or as if by a fortification
- verb - prepare oneself for a military confrontation
- verb - add nutrients to
- verb - add alcohol to (beverages)
- adj - secured with bastions or fortifications
- adj - having something added to increase the strength
- verb - to strengthen against attack
There are 9 letters in FORTIFIED: D E F F I I O R T
Click to search all anagrams of FORTIFIED plus a wildcard: FORTIFIED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORTIFIED
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORTIFIED
Lookup in Wiki for FORTIFIED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.