Scrabble word: FORTIFICATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORTIFICATION exist?
Definitions of FORTIFICATION in dictionaries:
- noun - defensive structure consisting of walls or mounds built around a stronghold to strengthen it
- noun - the art or science of strengthening defenses
- noun - the addition of an ingredient for the purpose of enrichment (as the addition of alcohol to wine or the addition of vitamins to food)
- The science of fortifying.
- The act or process of fortifying.
- Something that serves to fortify, especially military works erected to fortify a position or place.
There are 13 letters in FORTIFICATION: A C F F I I I N O O R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORTIFICATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORTIFICATION plus a wildcard: FORTIFICATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORTIFICATION
13 letter words
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORTIFICATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.