Scrabble word: FORMULARY
Is FORMULARY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FORMULARY in dictionaries:
- noun - (pharmacology) a book containing a compilation of pharmaceutical products with their formulas and methods of preparation
- adj - of or relating to or of the nature of a formula
- A book or other collection of stated and fixed forms, such as prayers.
- A statement expressed in formulas.
- A fixed form or pattern; a formula.
- A book containing a list of pharmaceutical substances along with their formulas, uses, and methods of preparation.
There are 9 letters in FORMULARY: A F L M O R R U Y
Click to search all anagrams of FORMULARY plus a wildcard: FORMULARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORMULARY
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORMULARY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.