Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FORMULARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORMULARY exist?
Definitions of FORMULARY in dictionaries:
- noun - (pharmacology) a book containing a compilation of pharmaceutical products with their formulas and methods of preparation
- adj - of or relating to or of the nature of a formula
- A book or other collection of stated and fixed forms, such as prayers.
- A statement expressed in formulas.
- A fixed form or pattern; a formula.
- A book containing a list of pharmaceutical substances along with their formulas, uses, and methods of preparation.
There are 9 letters in FORMULARY: A F L M O R R U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORMULARY plus a wildcard: FORMULARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORMULARY
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORMULARY
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Florida formulary Drug List
- scope of work template
- Providence Health Plan formulary for Oregon Educators Benefit Board ...
- Clinical Monograph for Drug Formu
- Infection of bone 250 mg to 2 g IVIM every 4 to 6hr ...
- Comprehensive formulary - GEMS
- Depending on the requirement for specific exam.
- Take before or with meals. Initial 30-60 mgday then ...
- 180 mcgweek SC.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.