Scrabble word: FORMALISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORMALISM exist?
Definitions of FORMALISM in dictionaries:
- noun - the doctrine that formal structure rather than content is what should be represented
- noun - (philosophy) the philosophical theory that formal (logical or mathematical) statements have no meaning but that its symbols (regarded as physical entities) exhibit a form that has useful applications
- noun - the practice of scrupulous adherence to prescribed or external forms
- Rigorous or excessive adherence to recognized forms, as in religion or art.
- An instance of rigorous or excessive adherence to recognized forms.
There are 9 letters in FORMALISM: A F I L M M O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORMALISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORMALISM plus a wildcard: FORMALISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORMALISM
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORMALISM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.