Scrabble word: FORMALISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORMALISM exist?
Definitions of FORMALISM in dictionaries:
- noun - the doctrine that formal structure rather than content is what should be represented
- noun - (philosophy) the philosophical theory that formal (logical or mathematical) statements have no meaning but that its symbols (regarded as physical entities) exhibit a form that has useful applications
- noun - the practice of scrupulous adherence to prescribed or external forms
- Rigorous or excessive adherence to recognized forms, as in religion or art.
- An instance of rigorous or excessive adherence to recognized forms.
There are 9 letters in FORMALISM: A F I L M M O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORMALISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORMALISM plus a wildcard: FORMALISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORMALISM
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words