Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FORKLIFT
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORKLIFT exist?
Definitions of FORKLIFT in dictionaries:
- noun - a small industrial vehicle with a power operated forked platform in front that can be inserted under loads to lift and move them
- A small industrial vehicle with a power-operated pronged platform that can be raised and lowered for insertion under a load to be lifted and moved.
- v - to raise or transport by means of a forklift (a machine with projecting prongs)
There are 8 letters in FORKLIFT: F F I K L O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORKLIFT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORKLIFT plus a wildcard: FORKLIFT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORKLIFT
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORKLIFT
- information on aftermarket forklift parts and remanufactured forklift ...
- ... where students learn to operate a forklift safely and effeciently
- Raymond forklift Raymond forklift
- Fork Lift Truck Inspection Sheet
- FileManitou forklift 09872.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Order Picker has ergonomic features for operator comfort. Raymond ...
- What are the hazards associated with operating powered industrial ...
- FORKLFT FOTORAFLARI forklift3 800w fotograflari forkliftci
- forklift Battery Charger 10 charging tips for lift truck batteries ...
- EMF Makinalar still forklift
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.