Scrabble word: FORKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORKING exist?
Definitions of FORKING in dictionaries:
- noun - the place where something divides into branches
- noun - the act of branching out or dividing into branches
- verb - lift with a pitchfork
- verb - place under attack with one's own pieces, of two enemy pieces
- verb - divide into two or more branches so as to form a fork
- verb - shape like a fork
- adv - to work with a fork (a pronged implement) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FORKEDLY
There are 7 letters in FORKING: F G I K N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORKING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORKING plus a wildcard: FORKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORKING
Images for FORKING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.