Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FORGETFUL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORGETFUL exist?
Definitions of FORGETFUL in dictionaries:
- adj - (of memory) deficient in retentiveness or range
- adj - not mindful or attentive
- adj - failing to keep in mind
- Tending or likely to forget.
- Marked by neglectful or heedless failure to remember: forgetful of one’s responsibilities.
- These adjectives refer to inability or failure to remember.
There are 9 letters in FORGETFUL: E F F G L O R T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORGETFUL plus a wildcard: FORGETFUL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORGETFUL
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORGETFUL
- Vent forgetful moments
- forgetful Professional Development
- mr forgetful Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Tips for the forgetful Traveler - Traveling with MJ
- Personal Finance Tips For forgetful People Your intentions may be ...
- The Plastic Mancunian Mr forgetful
- forgetful Batch - - VenusBuzz.com
- Cartoon forgetful Elephant with Notes on His Belly 7708 by Ron ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.