Scrabble word: FORFEITURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORFEITURE exist?
Definitions of FORFEITURE in dictionaries:
- noun - something that is lost or surrendered as a penalty
- noun - a penalty for a fault or mistake that involves losing or giving up something
- noun - the act of losing or surrendering something as a penalty for a mistake or fault or failure to perform etc.
- The act of surrendering something as a forfeit.
- Something that is forfeited; a penalty.
There are 10 letters in FORFEITURE: E E F F I O R R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORFEITURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORFEITURE plus a wildcard: FORFEITURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORFEITURE
10 letter words
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORFEITURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.