Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FORAGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORAGING exist?
Definitions of FORAGING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of searching for food and provisions
- verb - collect or look around for (food)
- verb - wander and feed
- v - to search about
There are 8 letters in FORAGING: A F G G I N O R
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORAGING plus a wildcard: FORAGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORAGING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FORAGING
- Nursing Home Advertisement
- ... Art of a Brown Adult Hedgehog foraging at Night for Food by Dennis Cox
- The World of Sweets Diary Chestnuts foraging
- CRAB APPLE SLOE AND JAPONICA JELLY WITH VANILLA
- Black bald chickens foraging in the grass Animal Wallpapers - Free ...
- BugBlog A morning beewatching
- ... engine but do pass on food foraging skills (Image James BalogGetty
- The foraging Family Plantain
- USEFUL or BEAUTIFUL August 2010
- watched the first Wool Carder Bees of the year a couple of days ago ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.