Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOOTLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOOTLING exist?
Definitions of FOOTLING in dictionaries:
- verb - be about
- verb - act foolishly, as by talking nonsense
- adj - (informal) small and of little importance
- Lacking importance or significance; trifling: a footling gesture.
- Stupid; inept.
- v - to waste time
There are 8 letters in FOOTLING: F G I L N O O T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOOTLING plus a wildcard: FOOTLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOOTLING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOOTLING
- Napalm grade stupidity on footling breech The Skeptical OB
- footling Breech Delivery
- ... of normal position and incomplete (footling) breech position of fetus
- Baby Position Fetal Presentation Head Cephalic Face Vertex Brow Frank
- today legs extending up with footling breech against hisher body
- prenatal care Babycenter.com illegal immigration Senator Kathy ...
- Heretik System We Had a Dream - trailer (encz subs)
- ... ITALIAMARCA SUPERGA nr 3637 bleo SI footling NR 3638 albi foto mare
- footling and first in its legs womb uterus instead of
- Frank breeches are the hardest to turn in utero but are the safest ...