Scrabble word: FOOTBALL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOOTBALL exist?
Definitions of FOOTBALL in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various games played with a ball (round or oval) in which two teams try to kick or carry or propel the ball into each other's goal
- noun - the inflated oblong ball used in playing American football
- A game played by two teams of 11 players each on a rectangular, 100-yard-long field with goal lines and goal posts at either end, the object being to gain possession of the ball and advance it in running or passing plays across the opponent’s goal line or kick it through the air between the opponent’s goal posts.
- The inflated oval ball used in this game.
- Chiefly British.
- The ball used in Rugby or soccer.
- A problem or issue that is discussed among groups or persons without being settled: The issue of tax reform became a political football.
- noun - a type of ball
There are 8 letters in FOOTBALL: A B F L L O O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOOTBALL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOOTBALL plus a wildcard: FOOTBALL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOOTBALL
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOOTBALL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.