Scrabble word: FOOLISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOOLISH exist?
Definitions of FOOLISH in dictionaries:
- adj - devoid of good sense or judgment
- adj - having or revealing stupidity
- Lacking or exhibiting a lack of good sense or judgment; silly: foolish remarks.
- Resulting from stupidity or misinformation; unwise: a foolish decision.
- Arousing laughter; absurd or ridiculous: a foolish grin.
- Immoderate or stubborn; unreasonable: foolish pride; foolish love.
- Embarrassed; abashed: I feel foolish telling you this.
- Insignificant; trivial: spent all their money on foolish little knickknacks.
- adj - lacking good sense or judgment
There are 7 letters in FOOLISH: F H I L O O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOOLISH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOOLISH plus a wildcard: FOOLISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOOLISH
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOOLISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.