Scrabble word: FONDNESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FONDNESS exist?
Definitions of FONDNESS in dictionaries:
- noun - a predisposition to like something
- noun - a positive feeling of liking
- noun - a quality proceeding from feelings of affection or love
- Warm affection or liking.
- A strong inclination or preference; a taste: a fondness for sweets; a fondness for travel.
- Naive trustfulness; credulity.
There are 8 letters in FONDNESS: D E F N N O S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FONDNESS plus a wildcard: FONDNESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FONDNESS
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FONDNESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.