Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOLKLORE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOLKLORE exist?
Definitions of FOLKLORE in dictionaries:
- noun - the unwritten lore (stories and proverbs and riddles and songs) of a culture
- The traditional beliefs, myths, tales, and practices of a people, transmitted orally.
- The comparative study of folk knowledge and culture.
- A body of widely accepted but usually specious notions about a place, a group, or an institution: Rumors of their antics became part of the folklore of Hollywood.
- A popular but unfounded belief.
- n - the lore of a people
There are 8 letters in FOLKLORE: E F K L L O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOLKLORE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOLKLORE plus a wildcard: FOLKLORE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOLKLORE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOLKLORE
- folklore HANDS ON PREVIEW Three Speech Semi-Official PlayStation ...
- folklore 2 - GamesChasm
- folklore (known as FolksSoul in Japan) was an early title for the ...
- folklore 1 - GamesChasm
- folklore Wallpapers
- Filefolklore.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- folklore Nelly Furtado Listen and discover music at Last.fm
- LETRAS SOBRE LETRAS octubre 2010
- folklore is an actionadventure game from the mastermind Kouji Okada ...
- folklore PS3 PAL (Region2) Cover-folklore.inlay.pal.ps3.scan ...