Scrabble word: FOLKLORE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOLKLORE exist?
Definitions of FOLKLORE in dictionaries:
- noun - the unwritten lore (stories and proverbs and riddles and songs) of a culture
- The traditional beliefs, myths, tales, and practices of a people, transmitted orally.
- The comparative study of folk knowledge and culture.
- A body of widely accepted but usually specious notions about a place, a group, or an institution: Rumors of their antics became part of the folklore of Hollywood.
- A popular but unfounded belief.
- noun - the lore of a people
There are 8 letters in FOLKLORE: E F K L L O O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOLKLORE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOLKLORE plus a wildcard: FOLKLORE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOLKLORE
Images for FOLKLORE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.