Scrabble word: FOLKLORE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOLKLORE exist?
Definitions of FOLKLORE in dictionaries:
- noun - the unwritten lore (stories and proverbs and riddles and songs) of a culture
- The traditional beliefs, myths, tales, and practices of a people, transmitted orally.
- The comparative study of folk knowledge and culture.
- A body of widely accepted but usually specious notions about a place, a group, or an institution: Rumors of their antics became part of the folklore of Hollywood.
- A popular but unfounded belief.
- noun - the lore of a people