Scrabble word: FOLIACEOUS
Is FOLIACEOUS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FOLIACEOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - of or pertaining to or resembling the leaf of a plant
- adj - bearing numerous leaves
- adj - (especially of metamorphic rock) having thin leaflike layers or strata
- Of, relating to, or resembling the leaf of a plant.
- Having leaves or leaflike structures.
- Consisting of thin, leaflike layers, as of minerals.
There are 10 letters in FOLIACEOUS: A C E F I L O O S U
Click to search all anagrams of FOLIACEOUS plus a wildcard: FOLIACEOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOLIACEOUS
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOLIACEOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.