Scrabble word: FOGGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOGGY exist?
Definitions of FOGGY in dictionaries:
- adj - stunned or confused and slow to react (as from blows or drunkenness or exhaustion)
- adj - indistinct or hazy in outline
- adj - filled or abounding with fog or mist
- adj - obscured by fog
- Full of or surrounded by fog.
- Resembling or suggestive of fog.
- Clouded or blurred by or as if by fog; vague: had only a foggy memory of what had taken place; hasn’t the foggiest idea how to get home.
- adv - filled with fog [adj -GIER, -GIEST] : FOGGILY