Scrabble word: FOGGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOGGY exist?
Definitions of FOGGY in dictionaries:
- adj - stunned or confused and slow to react (as from blows or drunkenness or exhaustion)
- adj - indistinct or hazy in outline
- adj - filled or abounding with fog or mist
- adj - obscured by fog
- Full of or surrounded by fog.
- Resembling or suggestive of fog.
- Clouded or blurred by or as if by fog; vague: had only a foggy memory of what had taken place; hasn’t the foggiest idea how to get home.
- adv - filled with fog [adj -GIER, -GIEST] : FOGGILY
There are 5 letters in FOGGY: F G G O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOGGY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOGGY plus a wildcard: FOGGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOGGY
Images for FOGGY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.