Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOGGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOGGING exist?
Definitions of FOGGING in dictionaries:
- noun - droplets of water vapor suspended in the air near the ground
- noun - an atmosphere in which visibility is reduced because of a cloud of some substance
- noun - confusion characterized by lack of clarity
- v - to cover with fog (condensed water vapor near the earth's surface)
There are 7 letters in FOGGING: F G G G I N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOGGING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOGGING plus a wildcard: FOGGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOGGING
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOGGING
- fogging operations (photo credit Gene Hyde)
- fogging - Berliner MieterGemeinschaft e.V.
- Der fogging-Effekt
- fogging di Wilayah RW II Kebonmanis
- Managing fogging-Pad Runoff Poultry Environmental Management ...
- Schwarze Wohnungen- fogging
- The sample container for the fogging test - the test sampleis the ...
- Mini fogging machine - Mini fogging machine (OR-F01)kill mosquito ...
- STAR BRITE fogging OIL
- Tubing Connectors And Fittings Price Suppliers Manufacturers ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.