Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOAMABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOAMABLE exist?
Definitions of FOAMABLE in dictionaries:
- adj - to form foam (a light, bubbly, gas and liquid mass) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FOAMABLE
There are 8 letters in FOAMABLE: A A B E F L M O
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOAMABLE plus a wildcard: FOAMABLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOAMABLE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOAMABLE
- foamable Iodine Compositions - Patent 8119106
- foamable Composition Containing Alcohol - Patent 7790663
- foamable polystrene styrofoam eps expandable polystyrene foamable ...
- Foam generator foamable pesticide and method - Howe Michael F.
- Transparent and colorable elastomeric compositions
- Cosmetic Compositions Containing N-alkoxyalkylamides - Patent 5084270
- Method For Making Silver-containing Particles - Patent 6277169
- One Step foamable Adhesive
- Stable Cream And Lotion Bases For Lipophilic Drug Compositions ...
- Protein Product - Patent 4572837
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.