Scrabble word: FLUMMERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLUMMERY exist?
Definitions of FLUMMERY in dictionaries:
- noun - a bland custard or pudding especially of oatmeal
- noun - meaningless ceremonies and flattery
- Meaningless or deceptive language; humbug.
- Any of several soft, sweet, bland foods, such as custard.
- A sweet, gelatinous pudding made by straining boiled oatmeal or flour.
- noun - a sweet dessert
There are 8 letters in FLUMMERY: E F L M M R U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLUMMERY plus a wildcard: FLUMMERY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLUMMERY
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLUMMERY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.