Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLUMMERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLUMMERY exist?
Definitions of FLUMMERY in dictionaries:
- noun - a bland custard or pudding especially of oatmeal
- noun - meaningless ceremonies and flattery
- Meaningless or deceptive language; humbug.
- Any of several soft, sweet, bland foods, such as custard.
- A sweet, gelatinous pudding made by straining boiled oatmeal or flour.
- n - a sweet dessert
There are 8 letters in FLUMMERY: E F L M M R U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLUMMERY plus a wildcard: FLUMMERY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLUMMERY
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLUMMERY
- flummery jello whip
- flummery Farmette
- Passionfruit flummery
- Peach flummery Flickr - Photo Sharing
- flummery fish made in mid-eighteenth century Staffordshire salt-glazed ...
- Mulberry flummery Robyn Batty clunki is food modified diets
- overmix or you may lose some volume place flummery in the fridge to ...
- Peach flummery Recipe Kraft Recipes
- flummery with Framboise Kellies Belly
- Definition of flummery and the meanings flummery - The Meanings
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.