Scrabble word: FLOWAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLOWAGE exist?
Definitions of FLOWAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - gradual internal motion or deformation of a solid body (as by heat)
- noun - a body of water that has been created by deliberately flooding an area
- noun - the act of flooding
- The act of flowing or overflowing.
- The state of being flooded.
- A body of water, such as a lake or reservoir, formed by usually deliberate flooding.
- An outflow or overflow.
- The gradual plastic deformation of a solid body, as by heat.
- verb - to move steadily and smoothly along