Scrabble word: FLOWAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLOWAGE exist?
Definitions of FLOWAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - gradual internal motion or deformation of a solid body (as by heat)
- noun - a body of water that has been created by deliberately flooding an area
- noun - the act of flooding
- The act of flowing or overflowing.
- The state of being flooded.
- A body of water, such as a lake or reservoir, formed by usually deliberate flooding.
- An outflow or overflow.
- The gradual plastic deformation of a solid body, as by heat.
- verb - to move steadily and smoothly along
There are 7 letters in FLOWAGE: A E F G L O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLOWAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLOWAGE plus a wildcard: FLOWAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLOWAGE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLOWAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.