Scrabble word: FLOUNCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLOUNCE exist?
Definitions of FLOUNCE in dictionaries:
- noun - a strip of pleated material used as a decoration or a trim
- noun - the act of walking with exaggerated jerky motions
- verb - walk emphatically
- A strip of decorative, usually gathered or pleated material attached by one edge, as on a garment or curtain.
- To move in a lively or bouncy manner: The children flounced around the room in their costumes.
- To move with exaggerated or affected motions: flounced petulantly out of the house.
- The act or motion of flouncing.
- verb - to move with exaggerated motions
There are 7 letters in FLOUNCE: C E F L N O U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLOUNCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLOUNCE plus a wildcard: FLOUNCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLOUNCE
Images for FLOUNCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.