Scrabble word: FLOUNCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLOUNCE exist?
Definitions of FLOUNCE in dictionaries:
- noun - a strip of pleated material used as a decoration or a trim
- noun - the act of walking with exaggerated jerky motions
- verb - walk emphatically
- A strip of decorative, usually gathered or pleated material attached by one edge, as on a garment or curtain.
- To move in a lively or bouncy manner: The children flounced around the room in their costumes.
- To move with exaggerated or affected motions: flounced petulantly out of the house.
- The act or motion of flouncing.
- verb - to move with exaggerated motions