Scrabble word: FLIPPED
Is FLIPPED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FLIPPED in dictionaries:
- verb - lightly throw to see which side comes up
- verb - cause to go on or to be engaged or set in operation
- verb - look through a book or other written material
- verb - toss with a sharp movement so as to cause to turn over in the air
- verb - cause to move with a flick
- verb - throw or toss with a light motion
- verb - move with a flick or light motion
- verb - turn upside down, or throw so as to reverse
- verb - react in an excited, delighted, or surprised way
- verb - go mad, go crazy
- verb - reverse (a direction, attitude, or course of action)
- adj - offensively bold or disrespectful
- verb - to throw with a brisk motion
There are 7 letters in FLIPPED: D E F I L P P
Click to search all anagrams of FLIPPED plus a wildcard: FLIPPED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLIPPED
Images for FLIPPED
Lookup in Wiki for FLIPPED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.