Scrabble word: FLIPPED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLIPPED exist?
Definitions of FLIPPED in dictionaries:
- noun - an acrobatic feat in which the feet roll over the head (either forward or backward) and return
- noun - hot or cold alcoholic mixed drink containing a beaten egg
- noun - a sudden, quick movement
- noun - the act of flipping a coin
- noun - a dive in which the diver somersaults before entering the water
- noun - (sports) the act of throwing the ball to another member of your team
- adj - offensively bold or disrespectful
- verb - to throw with a brisk motion
There are 7 letters in FLIPPED: D E F I L P P
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLIPPED plus a wildcard: FLIPPED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLIPPED
Images for FLIPPED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.