Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLEXED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLEXED exist?
Definitions of FLEXED in dictionaries:
- verb - contract
- verb - exhibit the strength of
- verb - form a curve
- verb - bend a joint
- verb - cause (a plastic object) to assume a crooked or angular form
- adv - to deviate from straightness [v CURVED, CURVING, CURVES] : CURVEDLY
There are 6 letters in FLEXED: D E E F L X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLEXED plus a wildcard: FLEXED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLEXED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLEXED
- careers. hollister co . com sydney 32
- Medial collateral ligament - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Team Beachbody - P90X Women Results - Post your picsmeasurements here ...
- flexed-arm hang up for review The semi-normal day-to-day life of a ...
- Lets see your yota Page 25 NC4x4
- The flexed Arm Hang Test
- Of late the Muscle Hamster has flexed for the ladies owners. (USP)
- Foot & Ankle Exercises
- Stock Cartoon of a Proud Brown Dog Mascot Cartoon Character Flexing ...
- Attachments flexedsmall.jpg (470.9k) relaxedsmall.jpg (312.6k)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.