Scrabble word: FLESHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLESHES exist?
Definitions of FLESHES in dictionaries:
- noun - the soft tissue of the body of a vertebrate: mainly muscle tissue and fat
- noun - alternative names for the body of a human being
- noun - a soft moist part of a fruit
- verb - remove adhering flesh from (hides) when preparing leather manufacture
- verb - to plunge into the flesh (soft body tissue)
There are 7 letters in FLESHES: E E F H L S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLESHES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLESHES plus a wildcard: FLESHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLESHES
Images for FLESHES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.