Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLEETED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLEETED exist?
Definitions of FLEETED in dictionaries:
- verb - move along rapidly and lightly
- verb - disappear gradually
- adj - moving with a great rate of motion
- n - a fast-flying bird
- v - to move swiftly
There are 7 letters in FLEETED: D E E E F L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLEETED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLEETED plus a wildcard: FLEETED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLEETED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLEETED
- Now defunct Sun West at Laughlin ( 21791626) 1st time I ever fleeted ...
- The strange craft which fleeted across South Africas night skies on ...
- Non fleeted Security Guards Trouser Pant
- PRR Interlocking Diagrams Philadelphia to New York Main Line
- USCG Aviation Logistics Center Elizabeth City NC
- fleeted rental cars The rent-to-own concept has been around ...
- Video of 6020 as it bumps and grinds through SAVAGE interlocking.
- Photo courtesy of Westchester Tool Rentals and Party Line Tent Rentals
- Fast Patrol Torpedo Boats PTF-17 N6CC
- GabrielleAres shipper thread in All Ships Ahoy Forum
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.