Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLEDGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLEDGING exist?
Definitions of FLEDGING in dictionaries:
- verb - feed, care for, and rear young birds for flight
- verb - decorate with feathers
- verb - grow feathers
- v - to furnish with feathers
There are 8 letters in FLEDGING: D E F G G I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLEDGING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLEDGING plus a wildcard: FLEDGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLEDGING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLEDGING
- BPW Fledglings Birding in Maine
- Songbird Nest With Fledgling Chicks Stock Photo 59439331 ...
- fledgling swallows gape fledgling swallows nesting on a lamp in my ...
- Fledgling Robin
- fledgling waits for a parent. the Internet Bird Collection
- FileBlackbird fledgling.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- FileFledgling Bombycilla cedrorum.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- FileCommon Myna Fledgling.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- fledgling robin.jpg
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.