Scrabble word: FLATHEAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLATHEAD exist?
Definitions of FLATHEAD in dictionaries:
- noun - food fish of the Indonesian region of the Pacific
- noun - pallid bottom-dwelling flat-headed fish with large eyes and a duck-like snout
- A Native American people inhabiting western Montana and northern Idaho, now located principally on Flathead Lake.
- A member of this people.
- The Salishan language of the Flathead.
- noun - a marine food fish
There are 8 letters in FLATHEAD: A A D E F H L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLATHEAD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLATHEAD plus a wildcard: FLATHEAD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLATHEAD
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLATHEAD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.