Scrabble word: FLASHER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLASHER exist?
Definitions of FLASHER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone with a compulsive desire to expose the genitals
- noun - an electrical device that automatically turns a lamp on and off (as for an advertising display)
- noun - a light that flashes on and off
- adj - tastelessly showy
- A device that automatically switches an electric lamp off and on, as in a commercial display sign.
- One who engages in indecent exposure; an exhibitionist.
- verb - to send forth a sudden burst of light
There are 7 letters in FLASHER: A E F H L R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLASHER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLASHER plus a wildcard: FLASHER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLASHER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLASHER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.