Is FLASHBACK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLASHBACK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a transition (in literary or theatrical works or films) to an earlier event or scene that interrupts the normal chronological development of the story
- noun - an unexpected but vivid recurrence of a past experience (especially a recurrence of the effects of an hallucinogenic drug taken much earlier)
- A literary or cinematic device in which an earlier event is inserted into the normal chronological order of a narrative.
- The episode or scene depicted by means of this device.
- An unexpected recurrence of the effects of a hallucinogenic drug long after its original use.
- A recurring, intensely vivid mental image of a past traumatic experience: “Another study shows that women who served in Vietnam still struggle with depression, anxiety, and painful flashbacks from the war” (New York Times).
There are 9 letters in FLASHBACK: A A B C F H K L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLASHBACK
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLASHBACK, to go: FLASHBACK?
Rearrange the letters in FLASHBACK and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of FLASHBACK
8 letters out of FLASHBACK
6 letters out of FLASHBACK
5 letters out of FLASHBACK
4 letters out of FLASHBACK
3 letters out of FLASHBACK
2 letters out of FLASHBACK
Contextual use of FLASHBACK
What's nearby FLASHBACK
Lookup in Wiki for FLASHBACK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLASHBACK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLASHBACK"