Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLASHBACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLASHBACK exist?
Definitions of FLASHBACK in dictionaries:
- noun - a transition (in literary or theatrical works or films) to an earlier event or scene that interrupts the normal chronological development of the story
- noun - an unexpected but vivid recurrence of a past experience (especially a recurrence of the effects of an hallucinogenic drug taken much earlier)
- A literary or cinematic device in which an earlier event is inserted into the normal chronological order of a narrative.
- The episode or scene depicted by means of this device.
- An unexpected recurrence of the effects of a hallucinogenic drug long after its original use.
- A recurring, intensely vivid mental image of a past traumatic experience: “Another study shows that women who served in Vietnam still struggle with depression, anxiety, and painful flashbacks from the war” (New York Times).
There are 9 letters in FLASHBACK: A A B C F H K L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLASHBACK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLASHBACK plus a wildcard: FLASHBACK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLASHBACK
9 letter words
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLASHBACK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.